Wednesday, May 23, 2012

While doing laundry the other day, I realized I was washing far more pairs of sweat pants than jeans. This post-graduation/unemployment/sitting-in-my-house-all-day slump has been pretty relaxing to say the least - a little too relaxing if you know what I mean (I mean boring) - and I think that the joys of slacking off have gotten somewhat stale. 


I wanted to do something at least somewhat productive with my time (other than watching cartoons and playing Resident Evil), but something that didn't require me to leave the house, or to really move around in general. 

Stills Without Frills is a place that will (among other things) showcase movie stills, so that anyone can view them or save them or do whatever they will with them. I'll try to update at least once a week, so nag me if I don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment